First Jeep

image.jpg
image.jpg
Thanks for your input. I understand the parallel lines you are talking about. I agree that the drag link looks like its being rolled forward.

I think that by raising the pitman and lowering the drag link it will be most parralell. Hard to tell unless i try it.

Picture of entire front is above.

I think that this may be a good setup that needs some fine tuning

View attachment 279291View attachment 279292Thanks for your input. I understand the parallel lines you are talking about. I agree that the drag link looks like its being rolled forward.

I think that by raising the pitman and lowering the drag link it will be most parralell. Hard to tell unless i try it.

Picture of entire front is above.

I think that this may be a good setup that needs some fine tuning
I wouldn't do anything yet except make sure all the control arms are good and tight. Double check the control arm bushings and make sure they are good, worn bushings or loose control arms will give you a feeling of weird steering also.

@AndyG taught me that.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hey guys!

Onto the next piece of jeep fun…

I had no emergency brake so i went to take a look at the rear drums…

Turns out i have calipers LOL.

Anyone recognize what these came from?

Joe

Those calipers are in the rear… i am thinking the conversion was from a rubicon or something of that sort.

I didnt know what the front axle was, it does have an autolocker in the front. You can hear it clicking when you turn at full lock. Great to know its a dana 44… thank you!

Those calipers are in the rear… i am thinking the conversion was from a rubicon or something of that sort.

I didnt know what the front axle was, it does have an autolocker in the front. You can hear it clicking when you turn at full lock. Great to know its a dana 44… thank you!
I edited my post I couldn’t see the pictures good