First Time at Prairie City SVRA

KimsJeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Well we managed to get out to Prairie City. Once we figured out where we should be (with the help of a couple workers in a ATV) we had a lot of fun. We discovered we were lousy and figuring where we were on the map the guy gave us. LOL

We only had one incident where a guy in a sand rail thingy said we were going the wrong way. The Park ranger at the gate told us that we could go anyway we wanted but if more vehicles started to show up that we should go the way they are going. Besides, we were off to the side of the track in a open area, not the track itself.

First thing off the bat I spotted a rock to flex on!

lbsvUsOYR%GwOStF7H0gpA.jpg

Then I had to get a shot of my dirty tires. LOL

Os0iTMwMTtWAzDSO8P7sjQ.jpg

49siDI2bQDaHtLGbvO3Ggw.jpg

yX7AypkCSwWO25Tk%af%AQ.jpg

6IA2ENBjRYWnKM6nKC+y9Q.jpg

W+P6SgYYSba8G0qWCguOsQ.jpg

Found a bigger rock. :D

PMyzCWOISTy0es%6td5AwQ.jpg

+HBjRpuERI2WuyXEn6XL5w.jpg

9k7vkDznQL+7DsZgDYO6lQ.jpg

9k7vkDznQL+7DsZgDYO6lQ.jpg
HzZYI2R+SGygW8TgzXG2gw.jpg

Just got a little muddy. There was only one spot that had a mud puddle so we went through it a couple of times. :D

qeG+ciEKRaObw2aahhSLrw.jpg
VLlbLGmoTiuYtG9bFKUasw.jpg

pg6Vj5fLQAS8q0tXQ2zOVQ.jpg

fDLwAZ0yRbumQjROa4o22g.jpg

Here is a video of us going down a steep section. We sound like dorks. LOL

She also got a video of going through the little mud puddle but I need to get her to send it to me. :D

We had a good time and the Jeep did great. I did hit the bottom of the hitch a couple times, but if I would have slowed down a bit more I think it would have been fine. Didn't break anything so that was good. :D We didn't go through the obstacle course section, but I may try that next time.

Here is the HUGE mud puddle video. LOL On the way out of the 4x4 area we did find a bigger mud section in the obstacle course section, but that was a bit to much mud for my stock Jeep I believe. LOL

Glad to see you made it out!!