First Time TJ Owner

welcome, I love YJs, wasn't always the case but is now, the TJ shares so much of what's important to me in a Jeep, foot print & proportions mainly, all the things that were altered & disturbed with the JK. I can't help but smile every time I see a YJ roll by especially since the sightings are getting more & more rare. There's a guy that lives close by, I pass by his house every day on my daily walk, he's got an absolutely pristine YJ but it's garage kept & I only see it maybe a handful of times per year.

Tell us about your TJ & of course put up some photos, we'd love to see them.

How are you liking the TJ upgrade from the YJ? I would think the coil springs along would make it worth it.

Welcome to the forum!

How are you liking the TJ upgrade from the YJ? I would think the coil springs along would make it worth it.

Welcome to the forum!
The ride quality is much better for sure. Even with the new RC 2.5" lift, that's a little stiff, she still rides like a Cadillac compared to the YJ. So far I'm enjoying the TJ a lot.

Thank you for having me.

Reactions: Chris
The ride quality is much better for sure. Even with the new RC 2.5" lift, that's a little stiff, she still rides like a Cadillac compared to the YJ. So far I'm enjoying the TJ a lot.

Thank you for having me.

You’re welcome! I think the TJ is the best of both worlds because you get the classic style but the modern coil springs, which make a huge difference.

Reactions: TWiG01