First time wheeling now I have questions

Other people where at the park but it was just me and my wife. The folks passing by were friendly enough that I’m sure they’d lend a hand if I were stuck.

Worst case scenario, I pay someone to tow me out. No big deal.
The next time you head out to AOP give me a shout, me and the wife could meet y'all down there. It's only 20 minutes from my house. I have never wheeled it but I have wheeled before.

The next time you head out to AOP give me a shout, me and the wife could meet y'all down there. It's only 20 minutes from my house. I have never wheeled it but I have wheeled before.

will do. I’m aiming for the 29th if We can get a babysitter and I can convince my wife I know what I’m doing this time, lol.

Those are a good sign to flush your cooling system. Flush it thoroughly with that chemical to remove the rusts.
Next time you are out in the woods, practice: Be mindful about the RPM / MPH / 4Lo & 4Hi. It is all related to a manual trans bec. you the driver needs to understand how the engine works at a certain RPM.

Edit:
View attachment 182417

how many drain and fills did it take for you to get it clear? I’m at 3 and it’s still funky.