First TJ Build... How'd I do?

cdl.computersinc

I've been wanting to do a TJ build for a long LONG time, but couldn't justify the markups on Wranglers when it would only be driven for fun and not as a daily. Finally came across one for a fair price, excellent condition, and bone stock:

IMG-0019.jpg

After a few months and lots of hours in the garage, this is the result:

DSC07235.jpg

DSC07243.jpg

DSC07262.jpg

DSC07291.jpg

DSC07327.jpg

How'd I do?

The questions will come soon, "What size lift? What size tires? What front and rear bumper? What fender flares?"
But it does look good. Congrats and Welcome...

Looks great! I just recently got the same Fishbone front bumper. I'm pleased so far. How was mounting the winch on it? I know it doesn't have the pre-drilled winch mount holes, so I was just curious.

The questions will come soon, "What size lift? What size tires? What front and rear bumper? What fender flares?"
But it does look good. Congrats and Welcome...
Thanks! Here are the upgrades:

RE 3.5" Super Flex Short Arm kit + adjustable uppers and adjustable rear track bar
Rancho 5000x shocks
Advance Adapters SYE
Adams rear drive shaft
33x12.50 BFG K02s mounted on Level 8 Haulers
Fishbone Offroad front bumper
Smittybilt rear bumper w/ tire carrier
Kuafu rockers w/ steps
KBD fenders
ZEAK 12000lb winch
Halo headlights

Looks great! I just recently got the same Fishbone front bumper. I'm pleased so far. How was mounting the winch on it? I know it doesn't have the pre-drilled winch mount holes, so I was just curious.
I bought the Fishbone mounting plate which uses the same holes that attach the bumper, as well as an additional bolt on each side where the swaybar is mounted. Installation was breeze!

Agreed, looks great! Did ya end up needing to install a SYE?
Absolutely, I was vibrating as soon as I pulled out of the driveway lol. SYE and new rear shaft fixed it right up.

Reactions: Breto31 and MrTeak
Thanks! Here are the upgrades:

RE 3.5" Super Flex Short Arm kit + adjustable uppers and adjustable rear track bar
Rancho 5000x shocks
Advance Adapters SYE
Adams rear drive shaft
33x12.50 BFG K02s mounted on Level 8 Haulers
Fishbone Offroad front bumper
Smittybilt rear bumper w/ tire carrier
Kuafu rockers w/ steps
KBD fenders
ZEAK 12000lb winch
Halo headlights

I bought the Fishbone mounting plate which uses the same holes that attach the bumper, as well as an additional bolt on each side where the swaybar is mounted. Installation was breeze!

Absolutely, I was vibrating as soon as I pulled out of the driveway lol. SYE and new rear shaft fixed it right up.
Great build