First Wrangler from WV

Troywv87

First Wrangler not first Jeep. Had an XJ many moons ago, and the Wife has a new Cherokee Trailhawk. TJ is a 97 Sport 4.0 Auto not sure of lift I'm thinking 3.5 -4 with 255/75 R 17 tires. Bought it how it sits. 165,000 miles runs great. Use to wheel full sizes in Alaska while in the military. Haven't had anything off-road since moving back to WV. Always admired Jeeps and wanted one. Bought this TJ and love it. Debating on keeping the Sport or selling one of the Harley's and the current Sport and upgrading to Rubicon trim TJ.

1540.jpeg

Reactions: Kathy and Chris
Welcome to the forum! Great looking TJ too!

I sold my Harley for my TJ!

Nice! The JK Rubicon takeoff wheels & tires look really good on there! Welcome to the TJ and WTJForum family.

I prefer the first pic down by the lake...nice looking TJ. I'm sure cutting through Alaska would have been an adventure and plenty of stories to tell.
Welcome aboard

Reactions: Chris
"In the first post"

Is it 3.5" or 4" OR just "you don't know"?

Don't bother responding, sorry to have bothered you. Enjoy your Jeep. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't take my post wrong, please. I was just pointing out that the OP had mentioned what he thought the lift was in the first post in case you missed it.