Flag Etiquette

narrowing the definition of the term "flag" so that its meaning was not based on the observation of third parties.
Not to put too fine a point on it but our country has of late devolved into an overwhelming majority of cunts who have wholly ignored the soundness of the above and how it should be applied to most things of value.

Yes the stars should be on the left if it's mounted on the wall.
And Texas flag is the only flag that can be at the same height side-by-side with American flag.

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair
I don't think anyone's arguing that you "can't" fly/display the flag any way you want, merely what the "should" or "supposed to" actually is.

How about changing the stripe colors into a Blue stripe or Black?
I think that is disrespectful to our Republic .

View attachment 200459
Never been a fan. I get the sentiment they're going for but think the flag should be the flag. Turning it into an art project dilutes the meaning.

Reactions: Zorba
Thoughts on a flag cutting board?

1604687826202.png

• USA Proud
Reactions: Rick Flair
The other day I walked to the gas station across the street from my office to grab a snack, and on the way back there was a car window American flag on the sidewalk that fell off somebody's car. I couldn't let the flag lay on the ground, so I grabbed it and brought it back to the office. Anybody need a window flag?

Reactions: DEValken and qslim
The other day I walked to the gas station across the street from my office to grab a snack, and on the way back there was a car window American flag on the sidewalk that fell off somebody's car. I couldn't let the flag lay on the ground, so I grabbed it and brought it back to the office. Anybody need a window flag?
Nice move. Yeah, I could use one - drop it off at my office for me. Hill AFB, UT.

Thanks!

It's not my place to comment on the American flag and I won't. You have your laws, customs and ways of doing things and I TOTALLY respect that. (y)

I respect ours too and fly it on the back of my Jeep for a few weeks around Canada Day which is July 1st. It's a fairly common thing to do ... see my avatar to the left. I also fly one on the front of my house year round and never camp without one. I don't like to see ours bastardized but I made an exception of sorts. This is my avatar on another (non-Jeep) forum ...

Canadian Flag Body Paint.jpg

It's not my place to comment on the American flag and I won't. You have your laws, customs and ways of doing things and I TOTALLY respect that. (y)

I respect ours too and fly it on the back of my Jeep for a few weeks around Canada Day which is July 1st. It's a fairly common thing to do ... see my avatar to the left. I also fly one on the front of my house year round and never camp without one. I don't like to see ours bastardized but I made an exception of sorts. This is my avatar on another (non-Jeep) forum ...

View attachment 201495
For some reason I wouldn't take exception to that same representation of the American flag.

View attachment 201495
That’s tits