Flare bolt stuck in nutsert

Medic2038

So I was trying to tackle some minor body work right in front of my rear flare. I'd replaced the front fender last year with no problems at all. On this one though, every nutsert I've come across has just been spinning. I can't get my dremel cut off wheel up in there because the flare is still on.

From the searches I've done I've seen it suggested to...
try to pry on the bolt with a scraper/screwdriver. Well all of the washers are still flush to the inside of the flare so I can't get anything under there. Vice grip from behind... But I can't seem to get to the back of the front (it's in the tub I'm guessing?).

I have an oscillating saw, but I think I'd probably chew up the inside of the flare if I tried that. Can I use the dremel cutoff wheel to grind through the whole bolt head (never tried that before but)?

Open to any suggestions,
Thanks guys!

So I was trying to tackle some minor body work right in front of my rear flare. I'd replaced the front fender last year with no problems at all. On this one though, every nutsert I've come across has just been spinning. I can't get my dremel cut off wheel up in there because the flare is still on.

From the searches I've done I've seen it suggested to...
try to pry on the bolt with a scraper/screwdriver. Well all of the washers are still flush to the inside of the flare so I can't get anything under there. Vice grip from behind... But I can't seem to get to the back of the front (it's in the tub I'm guessing?).

I have an oscillating saw, but I think I'd probably chew up the inside of the flare if I tried that. Can I use the dremel cutoff wheel to grind through the whole bolt head (never tried that before but)?

Open to any suggestions,
Thanks guys!
It would be rare that you find any method that involves grinding or cutting that won't melt the flare. You may get by with short bursts of grinding and then cooling with a soaking wet rag or a steady stream of water running while you grind with a Dremel but it will melt other than that.

It would be rare that you find any method that involves grinding or cutting that won't melt the flare. You may get by with short bursts of grinding and then cooling with a soaking wet rag or a steady stream of water running while you grind with a Dremel but it will melt other than that.

@mrblaine Thanks! Is the approach I'm wanting to take pretty much the only option I have at this point (considering I'm not trying to ruin my flare)? I think even if I got a right angle drill head for my oscillating tool, it would probably be too tight to drill that out.

Once I cut that off though I'll be able to punch the nutsert through and just use a self tapping screw in there I assume?