Flat Earth

how would layers hold up submerged in water? We know that in any area that is dry and then receives a lot of rain there is potential for flash flooding because the ground cannot absorb the water fast enough. But what if the ground was saturated with water and the water is running off. That is very destructive as we see in small areas that have been flooded, now compared that to a global flood.
If you have a tide type of cycle with ebb and flow followed by breached dams in the aftermath. That is crudely stated

It used to be before the internet that if you had some whacked-out opinion like this, you would not likely encounter anyone else that had the same view. Now you can go online and find thousands of crackpots just like yourself, and feverish confirmation bias bolsters your stance.

It doesn’t matter what the scientific facts are, all that matters is that other people agree with you.

We live in weird times.🕚

This thread is so off course I think we'll need a Compass.....
1574382328104.png

opps sorry wrong one...

compass.jpg

Last edited:
The first three sentences...Hilarious!
"I don't want to be a flat Earther," David Weiss says, his voice weary as he reflects on his personal awakening. "Would you wake up in the morning and want everyone to think you're an idiot?"
But Weiss is a flat Earther.

The first three sentences...Hilarious!
"I don't want to be a flat Earther," David Weiss says, his voice weary as he reflects on his personal awakening. "Would you wake up in the morning and want everyone to think you're an idiot?"
But Weiss is a flat Earther.
Having a bunch of people, that might even be idiots themselves "thinking" you're an idiot, doesn't necessarily make one an idiot, but it could be unpleasant to have the masses think you're the idiot, even if it is actually the masses that are.

• Haha
Reactions: jeepins