Flex Fail

This one has been making it's rounds just about everywhere lately. I'll bet the driver feels like a douchebag... I mean he should with that stupid driving.

Reactions: mouth and Serbonze
First time I've seen it. He should be labeled with ID-10T in big red letters for the safety of others. I'm still not getting this whole show off your flex thing. It seems similar to fart cans on rice rockets. Oh, that reminds me, I need to ask about quite exhaust systems for 4 banger jeeps.

First time I've seen it. He should be labeled with ID-10T in big red letters for the safety of others. I'm still not getting this whole show off your flex thing. It seems similar to fart cans on rice rockets. Oh, that reminds me, I need to ask about quite exhaust systems for 4 banger jeeps.

The whole "flex "thing is one of those stupid "look at me I'm cool" deals.

I don't get it at all, and I think it's incredibly stupid.

I remember when the ramp was to test your setup. Then we needed a bigger ramp, because flex was no longer a means to an end, but the end itself. I guess we now need to trailer our rig to the ramp competition. :confused:

Reactions: Chris
The ramp competition... Oh dear... It's like an entire sub-culture within Jeeps. I call them JEEP BROS

Reactions: CasterTroy
2464d205cd5261916c9358286842720e.jpg
some "jeeps" in my.next of the woods at our annual jeep show.

Reactions: vic and Chris
FOR ALL THE CRITICS.... like no one on this forum has ever tipped a Wrangler ???
Haven't tipped mine...yet. We did tip the BIL's CJ5 a couple of times. More of a laid it over on it's side kind of thing. Buffed right out.:eek:

Tipped a 1968 Opel Kadet one time. Now; that didn't buff out. Used to off road some of the darndest things before I could afford to actually own a 4x4. VW bugs actually worked pretty well most of the time.

Reactions: mouth and Chris