Flex your best pic

These are some beautiful pictures! Have some beautiful scenery here in Western North Carolina also, but haven’t taken pics of Rubiblue in her natural habitat. That definitely is now added on the “to do” list.

This ones almost 5yrs old now but it’s still one of my favorites

69F0AA2C-386C-46A7-9323-5DA306C2E6AC.jpeg

Here's an example of why we on the East Coast have no chance. The last picture is absolutely beautiful!
You sound like me. No mountains? No ROTM! We seriously need an East and West division. Or make a new rule...no mountains allowed in the picture. Right???

• Haha
Reactions: Cole
Probably the most expensive photo I’ve ever taken.

View attachment 128520
How do you like that powerplant?
I was wondering how the NSG370 was going to hold up behind my supercharged 4.0 but if they put them behind the r2.8 then I suppose I shouldn't worry about it.

Novak says the input rating is only 272 ft/lb

Last edited:
Haven’t been able to play with it yet. As a 7 year project of putting a hemi in it and never having the time. I’ve been piecing this thing back together. I’m currently driving around in FWD as I don’t have a rear drive shaft, from converting to the NSG and adding a Dana 44. Hoping by break up to have this thing full driveable and not sketchy so I can head down to some of those trails ultimate adventure did this year.