Flint's 2001 Jeep Wrangler

Flint

p9dnKlc.jpg

Zjh28ib.jpg

LEZtVvh.jpg

Not bad at all for a rattle can job (I'm assuming it's rattle can?). I'm impressed!

Reactions: Flint
No, it was sprayed on. I found a paint guy willing to fully prep it and then shoot a matte finish for me at a really decent price.

That's why it looks so good! I was thinking to myself, "Damn, that's a really, really good rattle can job!".

Looks really cool though, I dig the matte finish.

I remember ordering it online but I can't find the email for the life of me. It was about a year ago and missing from my history. I will keep looking and post if I find it.

Does it happen to be this one from genright? https://genright.com/products/tj-lj-yj-rear-bumper-plate-with-tow-points.html
I've been looking for something similar but I'm not a huge fan of the genright one because it involves removing the body mounts in the back to slide the plate between the frame and the tub.

Cross member cover looks really nice. My only concern would be if the d-ring brackets are used for recovery, you would rely solely on the strength of the welds on the one side.

Cross member cover looks really nice. My only concern would be if the d-ring brackets are used for recovery, you would rely solely on the strength of the welds on the one side.
Very minimal, but yea that would come right off when being pulled out I’d say. Looks coo tho. Like the sleek design. Very minimalist and unique.