WTB: Floor Mats

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSTJ

———
Lifetime Supporting Member
In search of some relatively clean floor mats for a 97 TJ with "spice" interior. Don't mind whether they're carpet, rubber, etc. Color, condition, and fit matter most.

Maybe check rockauto.com? They have floor mat sets for $75 in lots of colors. I will probably get a set once I figure out which color 'gray' my carpet is.

Will do, thanks.
In search of some relatively clean floor mats for a 97 TJ with "spice" interior. Don't mind whether they're carpet, rubber, etc. Color, condition, and fit matter most.

I recently purchased BEST STOP liners F & R ( expensive ) Should have bought Quadratech they are EXACTLY the same i mean EXACTLY & 1/2 the price.

That said, I have a set of 4 USED F & R factory OEM Jeep winter rubber mats from my 2005 TJ in dark gray ( goes with everything ) if interested. let me know ?

Thanks for the tip. I may check out Quadratec. Thanks for the offer, but I really want them to be the same 'spice' color as my interior.

I recently purchased BEST STOP liners F & R ( expensive ) Should have bought Quadratech they are EXACTLY the same i mean EXACTLY & 1/2 the price.

That said, I have a set of 4 USED F & R factory OEM Jeep winter rubber mats from my 2005 TJ in dark gray ( goes with everything ) if interested. let me know ?
How much ??

Hows $25 delivered if your not too far from the Smithtown area - or I can meet you 1/2 way ?
SOLD

Last edited:
Hows $25 delivered if your not too far from the Smithtown area - or I can meet you 1/2 way ?

Hey, so sorry I missed this. I thought I had my settings to alert me by email whenever got a reply. My mistake.

Thanks for the offer. I am all the way down in Greenville SC. What do you have, and would mailing them be a possibility?

Hey, so sorry I missed this. I thought I had my settings to alert me by email whenever got a reply. My mistake.

Thanks for the offer. I am all the way down in Greenville SC. What do you have, and would mailing them be a possibility?
Sorry pal / long, gone ...........

Just bumping this thread because I'd still like some floor mats. I'm now more interested in something heavy-duty, like rubber or something. Would still like them to be 'spice' to match my interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.