Flop & Roll

I once got so close in a mud hole. As I crawled out the passengers side of the Jeep. It started going over. I grabbed the roll bar and brought it back into four wheels. Yeah. Right on the balance point. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: AgentLJ
I set my ‘53 M38A1 on its side. It was very slow and easy on a slick side hill. No damage, no pictures. My 7-year old son was with me and said “wow dad, that’s the first time I ever rolled over” I looked over at him (he was on the high side with seat belt on) and I replied “me too” 😆

Here's my damage. Wasn't much..
20181116_101217.jpg
20181116_111913.jpg
20181116_111844.jpg

Making history,eh !!?!!
Never done it yet, must’ve felt aweful !!?
Wasn't to bad actually. No injuries. Jeep drove two more trials that day. I did bend my track bar tho so I drove the rest of the trails without being able to turn left. Made for some fun 3 point turns lol

Best part was it was live streamed on genrights Facebook page during Unlimited LJ Adventure. Tony Pelegrino came in clutch and got to us in record time in terramoto with some extra trans fluid. 😅

I've posted this a couple of times but here are a few pics from 2 months ago. Only damage was a slightly dented door, ripped upper, cracked plastic on the mirror, and a couple of small tears in the top that aren't issues. All in a day's play.

40679.jpeg

40836.jpeg

40845.jpeg

not a hill I'd want to roll down! looks like a fun area and not much damage!
Actually, I've done that obstacle several times but as luck would have it it was just my turn. My rig is a toy so I don't fret too much. I just need to be able to drive home. Next time I'll remove the uppers before I start.

As far as damage, FIDI is heavy with armor. Even the rear tire carrier is used as a slider which helps reduce damage however I know full well that a lighter vehicle would do better and may prevent the flop in the first place.

Reactions: AgentLJ