SOLD Flowmaster catalytic converter set (brand new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ06

Price
$700

Brand new and never installed.

Flowmaster 2049179 model for 2004 to 2006 models.

Pick up in NJ.

66425070-D3FC-4259-A3D4-80643941658D.jpeg

B0A96974-EA66-460C-B992-2504F82EA157.jpeg

Last edited:
How come you are selling a brand new one, going in a different direction? What section of NJ are you in, North, Central or Southern?

How come you are selling a brand new one, going in a different direction? What section of NJ are you in, North, Central or Southern?
Im in Essex County, about 15 minutes from Newark Airport.

Ended up getting a Mopar replacement, in anticipation of needing to be NY compliant in the near term.

Reactions: Okcpuckfan
Im in Essex County, about 15 minutes from Newark Airport.

Ended up getting a Mopar replacement, in anticipation of needing to be NY compliant in the near term.

Does NJ/NY require California emissions instead of Federal so that's why this will not work for you?

Does NJ/NY require California emissions instead of Federal so that's why this will not work for you?
NY does, which is where I may not register next. NJ doesnt.

This is a 48 or 49 state compliant version - so should be good for others as far as im aware. Let me know if youre interested.

Reactions: skrelnik
Won’t this pass NY inspection? As long as no check engine light it passes. This item just can’t be sold in NY.

Summit and others are selling it for over $1k o_O

FOr anyone wondering about the quality, this part number (2049170) has worked well for my 2005.

Last edited:
Is this still available? Is it all three cats or just the two? Im in Philly and could make the schlep if need be...

Is this still available? Is it all three cats or just the two? Im in Philly and could make the schlep if need be...
Yes its available. Its 3 - the 2 front mini ones and the larger mid/rear one. Send me a PM if youre interested and we can find a time to meet. Thanks

Reactions: Irun
Hi, not ghosting on this, but doing a few more diagnostics to determine that problem - if I really need new cats, I'll hit you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.