FNG

Ole Rusty

Shadetree Mechanic
Lifetime Supporting Member
Thanks for the add! Been missing a Jeep in the garage ever since I sold my CJ affectionately,and appropriately, named Ole Rusty. Wanted something more comfortable to drive so I've been looking at TJs and ran across this guy. 2005 LJ Sport, 4.0, 6spd manual. Haven't done anything yet but clean it up, repklace rear brakes and repair the e-brake, and flush the mud that used to be antifreeze in the coolant system. Decided this forum is the most informative place to be and the most likely to help me spend my 💰💰 so here I am. Looking forward to digging in to all the builds.

Cheers 🍻

PXL_20221006_214704034.MP.jpg

PXL_20221006_214648698.MP.jpg

PXL_20220825_173429594.MP.jpg

Welcome! Where are you in KY? I’m in Owensboro.

I saw that jeep for sale on FB a couple of weeks ago!

Welcome! Where are you in KY? I’m in Owensboro.

I saw that jeep for sale on FB a couple of weeks ago!

I'm in Lexington. Yep that's the one. I almost didn't go look at it cause it was posted too cheap so I thought it was junk or a scam. Turn out dude just needed the cash so I got lucky.

Reactions: Breto31
Welcome from the Rockies ! The forum is hands down the best Jeep forum , you will find it entertaining and helpful !
Good move on ponying up the bucks to support this.
Hey , now that your not driving a CJ you can get rid of 15 pairs of long johns for winter drives and sell that kidney belt thanks to coil suspension!
Welcome Ole Rusty !