Fog light switch panel: alternate hookups?

1999tj

Got a question. The P.O. of my Jeep ran 4 fog lamps on the vehicle (2 at the front bumper, and 2 at the windshield). They are activated with two toggle switches at the dash by the cig lighter. While I'd like to keep the 2 lights at the front bumper, I'd like to remove the lights at the windshield for a cleaner look.

Here's my question: can one of the soon to be available toggle switches at the dash be repurposed for something else, like a power inverter outlet, etc? I'm not sure if the wiring can handle such a load, but it would be nice to have "built in" outlet(s) instead of having to run a stand alone inverter that plugs in the the cig lighter to run or recharge small electronics, a lap top, etc.

Thanks for the help!

Got a question. The P.O. of my Jeep ran 4 fog lamps on the vehicle (2 at the front bumper, and 2 at the windshield). They are activated with two toggle switches at the dash by the cig lighter. While I'd like to keep the 2 lights at the front bumper, I'd like to remove the lights at the windshield for a cleaner look.

Here's my question: can one of the soon to be available toggle switches at the dash be repurposed for something else, like a power inverter outlet, etc? I'm not sure if the wiring can handle such a load, but it would be nice to have "built in" outlet(s) instead of having to run a stand alone inverter that plugs in the the cig lighter to run or recharge small electronics, a lap top, etc.

Thanks for the help!
Those style switches can be wired to anything. Make sure you use a relay & proper fuse. If you have any questions post them here.