For $30,000, could this Golden Eagle TJ be your golden chariot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chris for some reason I cannot open links to eBay anymore-not even opening in Chrome. No issues with any other links. Anybody else with the issue?

Note: Android user

Reactions: Starrs
tenor.gif

Missing vital data, but the phrase all show and no go comes to mind.

69-camaro-engine-590x443.jpg

What happens when you try to open them?
It starts loading it then when redirecting it clears the chrome page and goes back to previous chrome page. If I paste link in Chrome it goes into a loop and never loads

It starts loading it then when redirecting it clears the chrome page and goes back to previous chrome page. If I paste link in Chrome it goes into a loop and never loads

Strange, I'll have to see if I can get my hands on an Android device to replicate the issue. Doesn't happen on my iPhone.

If you have any sort of popup blocker enabled, that is almost always the culprit.

Strange, I'll have to see if I can get my hands on an Android device to replicate the issue. Doesn't happen on my iPhone.

If you have any sort of popup blocker enabled, that is almost always the culprit.

Screenshot_20200324-191910.png

If I don't open the link and chrome and just click on the link in the Forum this is what I get

Screenshot_20200324-191955.png

Aside from the chicken on the hood, the lettering, the random gold paint, angry grill, fenders, super swampers, bed cover (with rain funnels), and wheels I like it!😃

The links have been opening on my Android since I did the AdGuard thing.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.