Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

For all of us with two wheels also

Dan Carey

Supporting Member
sp 1.jpg

Alex01

Itching For Some Rocks
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
The question is what’s more dangerous, this or my dirt bike? I feel like the dirt bike is, but maybe I’m wrong 😆
I'm assuming your dirt bike doesn't go 170 mph and deal with idiots on cell phones trying to kill you. Atleast that's the argument I make to the wife for a dirt bike lol.

Reactions: Modoc Guy

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I'm assuming your dirt bike doesn't go 170 mph and deal with idiots on cell phones trying to kill you. Atleast that's the argument I make to the wife for a dirt bike lol.
They’re both pretty dangerous in their own ways. I know a lot of people who ride entirely off-road and many of them have been seriously injured. Hell, a friend of ours fractured his vertebrae a few months back.

I’m not sure one is any safer than the other, I think it just depends on the rider.

My wife thinks it’s all unsafe, but I’m sure most women do 😆

OP
Wildman

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
If it falls off make sure you remember which way to lean when you stop!
That doesn't always work. And you find out who your friends are real fast too if they don't go back and pick it up for ya.

I had one almost fall off once. I have a locking latch system on my socket now.

NashvilleTJ

I miss the snow...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
That doesn't always work. And you find out who your friends are real fast too if they don't go back and pick it up for ya.

I had one almost fall off once. I have a locking latch system on my socket now.
I’d go back and pick it up for you, my friend. Unless, you know, it was a really pretty ride….

😉

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman