For all of us with two wheels also

1669271375446.png

It was a cold but enjoyable first Chicago Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade for me today. Several thousand bikes in attendance. And five Urals.
TjufQZol.jpg

Big loads.
MQqqZbAl.jpg

uFBuGdxl.jpg

My turd.
PxSmEvzl.jpg

My faith in humanity got moved up a notch today. I didn't buy any of these toys.
1qKW8h7l.jpg

A guy and his kid walked up to me while I was waiting to turn into the finish parking lot. They placed the toys on my sidecar and said they don't ride but please drop these in the donation bin. Quite pleased.

Already looking forward to next year.

I know growing up in the 60's and 70's I wanted a mini bike so much !
We built home brewed go carts and a cool stripped riding mower chassis , but the mini bike was what we all dreamed about ! 😆
View attachment 386252

I tore up my Moms' flower bed by sliding through it without the mini bike. The mini bike was somewhere to my left, sliding on its' own in another direction..

• Haha
Reactions: ColoJeep
I know growing up in the 60's and 70's I wanted a mini bike so much !
We built home brewed go carts and a cool stripped riding mower chassis , but the mini bike was what we all dreamed about ! 😆
View attachment 386252

Mine was a little more than that but only with shocks for the forks & rear arm. Still had a 5HP Tecumseh engine. And had the centrifugal clutch and chain drive. I've got the scars on my calf where it took a few chunks out of me. I was trying to do a wheelie and the forks broke.

Reactions: Cheesy and ColoJeep