For all of us with two wheels also

X8dEBcg&tn=uatXikXYIRL4O36X&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

This is an old ad I saved from something like 2011. It isn't often I see something that I love so much that I wouldn't change a single thing about it, but this is one of those times. I think this thing is absolutely beautiful. Impractical, but beautiful.

1966 Triumph T120 Chopper. Show Quality - $5500 (Seattle)

Triumph 1.jpg

Triumph 2.jpg

Triumph 3.jpg
< >​

1966 Triumph T120

fuel: gas
transmission: manual

Hello,
This is an outstanding achievement in original chopper building. NOT a hack job by any means.
The polishing alone, is worth more than most any XS 650 whatever hack, bob, chop jobs.
Bike runs as fine as it looks. Has a hit "coming on cam". To many details to list. Every thing is in
stunning condition, including the gold leaf details in the deep brandy wine paint. Must see in person.
Starts reliably in a couple of stroke it thru kicks. Boyer electric ignition. Amal's idle and run out fine.
Only selling to get some investment capitol. NOT a fire sale. Lowballers,scammers will be ignored.
If add is up, its available. NO trades. Unless you are willing to give up a 63 split window Vette or the like. Get it?
Serious will call /text before 9pm please. Texts are better during the day (loud shop).
Willing to send more pictures to VERY interested party's.If add is up, its available
Thanks
Rick

Ouchies!

I let one of my female coworkers that I'm going snowmobiling in N. WI in a couple of weeks. She's from Puerto Rico, so doesn't know the real kind of cold. She's a sweetie and begged me to be very careful. I explained that, unless trees or open water is involved, sliding across the snow without the sled is much preferable than sliding down the road without the bike. I have experience with both.