For all of us with two wheels also

We also rented some slingshots and took them through the Dragon. My wife was sick by the time we got to the overlook/turn around.. The G forces were insane. We actually pulled away form a very good CBR1000 rider believe it or not,

Screenshot_20210802-180444_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Wildman
Yeah, you noticed the sparks, eh? The rear of my pipe is pretty ground down (you may be able to see in the photo), as well as my kickstand on the other side. I trust my Avon's like no other tires....and so does she apparently....🤪
I think she trusts you! Silly woman 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Ron505
1629846620722.png

A Little 10-year-old girl was walking home, alone, from school one day, when a big man on a black motorcycle pulls up beside her.
After following along for a while, turns to her and asks,
"Hey there little girl, do you want to go for a ride?"
"NO!" says the little girl as she keeps on walking.
The motorcyclist again pulls up beside her and asks,
"Hey little girl, I will give you $10 if you hop on the back."
"NO!" says the little girl again as she hurries down the street.
The motorcyclist pulls up beside the little girl again and says,
"Okay kid, my last offer! I'll give you 20 Bucks "and" a Big Bag of Candy if you will just hop on the back of my bike and we will go for a ride."
Finally, the little girl stops and turns towards him and Screams Out...
"Look Dad" "You're the one who bought the Yamaha instead of the Harley ...YOU RIDE IT!!".......

My oldest daughter, who is a consummate bargain hunter, just scored this for half a buck.
51504727931_5832bf4a1c_z.jpg

It's a 1969-1970 Raleigh Super Course mixte frame bike. We know the age because the paint color, "Championship Blue", was only sprayed those two years. The head badge was last used in 1970. So, 51/52 years old. I guess it was stored in a Maine barn for decades. Tires and saddle are shot, both can be remedied. It was not top of the line, but close to it. Reynolds 531 straight gauge tubes, Weinmann alloy rims and brakes, Bluemel fenders, and Huret Jubilee chain mover overers. The heavy steel cottered crankset kept the price down, but that can be fixed, too. I have a mens 1973 Super Course in "Bronze Green", which is right behind black for Raleighs' most popular color. I've only seen one other Super Course mixte framed bike, owned by a South African woman living Minnesnowta.

Reactions: Ron505
Ordered a new bike last week. Should be here mid-November they think.

1634522774473.jpeg

I’ve been waiting a decade for this. While I loved my RSV4 Factory, it was simply way too much for the street and much too exhausting to ride longer than 45 minutes.