Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think cow mountain will hold up with the rain? You would think it would be prone to landslides now. Have you gone up there yet? Only advantage I see is we wont be getting pin strips.

Nobody can go up there. It's gated off, and will likely stay that way for quite some time.

Sigh! I would love to pick this baby up. No shipping required. Just short trip up to the city. But alas, the boss would slice and dice me like Popiel. That is a great deal for a really sweet TJ. Good luck with the sale and with your new purchase as well.
Lou

Reactions: tomtaylz
Sigh! I would love to pick this baby up. No shipping required. Just short trip up to the city. But alas, the boss would slice and dice me like Popiel. That is a great deal for a really sweet TJ. Good luck with the sale and with your new purchase as well.
Lou

Wouldn’t she like a nice Jeep to drive? :D

Reactions: Alex01
Anyone know how much shipping is to GA? Ive been in the market for a white hardtop auto tj.... seems like this is too perfect to be a coincidence

I almost bought a Comanche from a guy in Kansas about a year ago. I went to a site that requests shipping quotes from shippers and wound up with dozens of bids. The lower bids were under $500. It got annoying though because I had people calling me for weeks after the deal fell through.

I almost bought a Comanche from a guy in Kansas about a year ago. I went to a site that requests shipping quotes from shippers and wound up with dozens of bids. The lower bids were under $500. It got annoying though because I had people calling me for weeks after the deal fell through.

I always use google voice for this type of stuff and then turn the number into straight to voicemail.

Reactions: PeteJE
$1,000 sounds about right then, assuming it's roughly double the distance. That's not a terrible price.

Update: The Jeep *should* be available in Martinez, CA starting Thursday.

I’ve started listing it locally on Craigslist and CarGurus.

Status
Not open for further replies.