For Sale: Savvy Adj. CA's, Currie Rear Track Bar, 4" Currie Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

whagwan_ryan

Hey everyone. I am planning to change up my Jeep's suspension and will be selling various components. I am looking to remove these from the Jeep in August and sell everything then so my rig won't be without legs for very long. All parts fit '97-'06 TJ's and are in great used condition.

This is one of the best suspension solutions for a Jeep TJ.
All parts are in perfect working order. You pay shipping.

Parts for sale:

81fIeYJV-0L._SL1500_.jpg
  • [SPOKEN FOR] Savvy Double Adjustable 6061 Solid Aluminum Control Arms with Johnny Joints - $750
    This is the complete set of 8 Johnny Joint® Control Arms. All arms are fully adjustable allowing the pinion angle and caster angle to be adjusted. This adjustable feature allows your vehicle to be upgraded to different lift amounts without having to replace the control arms in the future. The lower arms are made of 1.5" Aluminum and the upper arms of 1.25" 6061 Aluminum rod drilled and tapped both ends with a wrench flat. All arms are raw aluminum and come with Johnny Joints with grade 8 mounting bolts. The uppers are double adjustable so you don't have to remove a bolt to dial in the pinion angles. To allow complete unrestricted movement, the Johnny Joint® is used at both ends of all 4 of the rear arms, both ends of the front lowers, and on one end of the front upper arms.
Photos of Control Arms

CE-9123N.jpg
  • [SPOKEN FOR] Currie Johnny Joint Rear Track Bar with Currie Relocation Bracket kit (CE-9123N) - $275
    The Currie Rear Track Bar with Bracket for Jeep Wrangler TJ and Unlimited (LJ) includes all of the same features as Currie’s trail and race proven Johnny Joint front track bar and is the perfect complementing unit to the front bar to optimize your Jeep TJ/LJ’s articulation.
CE-9130H.jpg
  • Currie 4" Progressive Coil Springs (CE-9130H) - $275
    These heavy duty 4″ coil springs replace factory springs and are designed to work with Johnny Joint® suspension systems and otherwise. This set features our standard front springs and our heavy rate rear springs. Springs are designed to provide a 4″ lift. Extensive research was done by Currie to develop the perfect combination of rates and quality of the coil springs. The results: they provide the best in comfortable ride and excellent performance on the rocks. Powder coated finish. Price above is for a set of 4 springs (2 front and 2 heavy rear coil springs).

Last edited:
Reactions: techster82
Damn, solid prices. Wish these were for sale a couple of months ago when I was ordering pretty much the same setup. GLWS.

Reactions: whagwan_ryan
Control Arms are spoken for.

Track Bar also spoken for.

Currie Springs still available. Extra points if you are in Northern California or the Bay Area!

Original post has been updated.

What lift are you switching to? Im assuming a long arm arm of some type

Very nice. Hope to see you out there one day. If you haven't already check out the Norcal section in the Regional Forums tab. It is a good place to meet other locals.

Reactions: whagwan_ryan
For your Savvy control arms if they end up not being sold and you want to break them up I’ll buy the rear’s

I'm not sure what spoken for means. There's for sale and sold. If you want those arms to say sold call me. 423-243-8174, Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.