SOLD For Sale: TJ Bartact Seat Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesAndTheSahara

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Hey everyone! I am posting up for sale a set (Front & Rear, Black & Coyote) of the best seat covers in the market! I am upgrading to a set of suspension seats & want to make sure these go to a good home. They are lightly used with no cuts/serious signs of wear (Some light staining in the driver's seat on the coyote panel, although I'm 100% sure a steam cleaner will remove it). I have one or two of the made in usa bartact MOLLE bags as well I will include. I believe the 3rd one has ripped so I won't include it.

I'll cut a good deal with you guys, but I'm posting it up on FB Marketplace for $425.00, I'll sell it at a forum discount for $350.00 + Shipping (Probably $15 statewide through UPS Ground). If you are local I'm willing to drive up to an hour to meet you.

The seat covers new are $600.00+. I bought them used from a local Jeep club member for $220.00 + some really nice tools I really need to buy again (A trade value of ~$500.00 at the time).

If you have any questions feel free to ask, posted below are pictures of when I installed the seat covers:

IMG_3807.JPG
IMG_3796.JPG
IMG_3811.JPG
IMG_3795.JPG
IMG_3789.JPG
IMG_3809.JPG
IMG_3800.JPG

Reactions: Chris
Hi
I am very interested in these.
I will give you your asking price for them.
My cell is 8455 797 4481.
Adam
Hey Adam is that your correct cell number listed? Could you please text or call 9106443228, I think the number you gave has one too many digits. I did try texting it though so if you get my message disregard.

Status
Not open for further replies.