SOLD For Sale: Wet Okole Grey w/ Orange Trim Seat Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tj04

TJ Enthusiast
a set of wet okole seat covers for a 97-02 wrangler. They are used, grey with orange highlights. Didn't realize seats changed enough for covers to not fit.

Both front seat top and bottoms, and back seat top and bottom.

Asking $150 plus shipping. No tears in the. Can upload pictures on request.

If your seat covers are still for sale, I would like to see a picture or two:). Thanks!
We have the vinyl bucket seats in our 1998 TJ Sport. Are they the same shape as what you have?

They are. Let me grab some pictures

I've got an 04 and they changed the seats I think 03-06. So it didn't fit mine which was a huge bummer. Mine have the squared off headrests.

They should fit a 97-02 perfectly fine.

I'm not quite sure what the impression is in one of the photos but it's not a tear and doesn't seem like a burn mark. I don't see any tears in them. I'd like to see these seats go to someone, I was told they'd fit 87-06 seats. They don't fit 2003-2006, and they don't fit the 87 YJ I just picked up either. But the guy I got them from I think his was a 98 or 99. This is all 6 parts for the seats. Two front seat backs and bottoms, and the rear bench seat back and bottom. All straps are intact and work fine. They are pretty darn clean, maybe could use a wash.
IMG_2659.JPG
IMG_2660.JPG
IMG_2661.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
I did find one small hole in on of the bottom covers. Didn't remember it being there, but as it has been in a box since I got them I likely was already there. Could be sewn in a matter of minutes or left alone.
IMG_2663.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.