For the life of me, I can't believe people listen to this

for the life of me I can't believe that ignorant broad doesn't know that a stallion is an uncastrated adult horse

• Haha
Reactions: Ephry73 and Chris
Don’t forget Marylin Manson!

I never actually got into Marylin Manson to be honest. Others I hung out with at that time were into his music though.

Sounds like he's in hot water now though.

Don’t forget Marylin Manson!
In middle school in the 90s I would listen to AFI, Green Day, Bush, Nirvana, Offspring, Nine Inch Nails, and other alternative, grunge, punk and rock types of music.

I guess this is what they listen to now :LOL:
Lemmie change the subject right quick....

I never actually got into Marylin Manson to be honest. Others I hung out with at that time were into his music though.

Sounds like he's in hot water now though.
We are close to the same age, same generation anyway. I went to a lot of concerts in the mid to late 90's. Manson was a total trip, it was during his Nazi propaganda BS phase. Really weird concert, I was sober and didn't really feel like it was real. If that makes sense.

Sir Mix A Lot was an awesome show. That dude is actually a pretty nice guy.

Got to hang with the Toadies on the tour bus once. Those guys all think they are vampires, and I have a story that lends some credibility to the notion that there is genuinely something off about them.

We are close to the same age, same generation anyway. I went to a lot of concerts in the mid to late 90's. Manson was a total trip, it was during his Nazi propaganda BS phase. Really weird concert, I was sober and didn't really feel like it was real. If that makes sense.

Got to hang with the Toadies on the tour bus once. Those guys all think they are vampires, and I have a story that lends some credibility to the notion that there is genuinely something off about them.

I’m a bit older than you both but concerts were not my thing due to my rural Oregon locality.

But I got to see the Drop kick Murphy’s and Floggy Molley. Got to hang out with FM with a friend that was a bag pipe player and knew scruffy.

That’s my only experience.

I would have LOVED to see MM in person my 20’s before kids. I hear he does a great show.

I'd heard about his Nazi propaganda phase and given how crazy he was in the 90s I can imagine his concerts were quite the experience.

Rammstein concerts were also pretty wild too from what I heard. I used to listen to them back then as well.

The Toadies think they are vampires? Haha! Man, the 90s was a strange time to grow up, that's for sure.

I remember going to the Bush Sixteen Stone concert, that was a good one.

Heck, I actually remember going to a No Doubt concert in 96 I believe it was.

Reactions: Rick Flair
I'd heard about his Nazi propaganda phase and given how crazy he was in the 90s I can imagine his concerts were quite the experience.

Rammstein concerts were also pretty wild too from what I heard. I used to listen to them back then as well.

The Toadies think they are vampires? Haha! Man, the 90s was a strange time to grow up, that's for sure.

Dude played a Nazi leader in SOA!

But I believe he doesn’t care about any of it but to get money and ratings.

He’s a freak for sure but I never thought his stage presence was him. Like Ozzy and Izzy Pop. All an act.

I’d do it for the cash. Better than WWF and destroying your body for less fame.

Same same!

Reactions: Chris and AMS417

I saw Bush, Sponge and the Toadies in like 93 94? All at one show. I never been to a Rammstein show but they played in Puerto Vallarta MX while I was there a year or so ago and I could hear the entire show from about 1.5 miles away on my balcony.

Saw Gwar once, that was like Muppets on acid.