For those of you sheltering in place, are you working on your Jeep projects?

Any tips for the ZJ stuff - this has been on my to-do list for the better part of a year and I'm finally gonna have time once the weather warms up a bit? Watched the video probably 30 times now and it looks pretty simple as long as everything comes off the way it is supposed to...

Have a BFH on hand to get the old tie-rod ends to drop. otherwise pretty straightforward

Reactions: Not_Invented_Here_
I had planned to replace the hydraulics on the rear hard top window, replace the seal on the rear window, change out the bulbs in the footwells, shifter, and rocker switches, and finally I was going to change out the cigarette lighter to a dual USB port.

I was really looking forward to all of it!.... Until I got to work monday and my boss notified me that our company was now on the essential list because of our customer, a big name food company, added us to it. I'm really questioning whether this customer add us "out of the kindness of their heart" or if my bosses asked/begged them to add us to the list. Regardless I'm disappointed my projects have been delayed lol

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Finally carved out some time to place an order for a new transmission for my YJ build.
Maximum transmission carries a heavy reputation in the rock bouncer world and the Ultra4 world.

ordered their built GM 4L80E and a higher stall to compensate the 4.1 gearing in the transfer case. Running a stall torque convertor will allow me to keep the Jeep at a stop while in low gear. Often you’ll see the brakes not be able to hold the Jeep back while in low gear.
7C5242D3-0FE7-453A-87D3-7E056DBFCF01.jpeg