For us old guys with BPH (trouble peeing)

Wow, thanks for sharing Jerry and great to hear your on the mend and doing better. With that said, we are almost neighbors so IF you need any help at all around the house or in a pinch and can't get out to get groceries please reach out to me. I'm up in Ramona and Escondido is probably 20-30 minutes away.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Wow, best of luck Jerry! I sincerely hope you have a full recovery and excellent results. Kidney/bladder/urinary tract problems are no joke. Hope you're back to normal soon.

6 days later and I've already had two nights where I only had to get up once to pee as opposed to 4-5X before, I'm seeing a much better life ahead of me! Especially since they told me not to expect much improvement until starting 2 weeks after the procedure
Hope the best for this man!
Looking around on the forum today and saw this post, I thought it was another super mod/tip/funny stuff from you.. but not the case.
Get some rest and be patient, best will arrive!

Nearly a month later and it's even better now. My nighttime trips to the bathroom have cut way down from before the procedure. Still getting up just once vs. up to a half-dozen trips before. "Urgency" is pretty much gone where before it was often 'gotta go gotta go!' The stream strength is way up too, the reduced restriction really helped there.

When you guys start noticing BPH, not if but when, and it gets so it's decreasing your quality of life, definitely look into a Urolift procedure. It's about the only one that really helps with BPH symptoms without several permanent side effects like more invasive procedures that use lasers have. No sexual side effects either, in fact even that's better lol.

Ahh to be young again lol..I used to get up in the morning and pee like a race horse..now it's more of a dribble for 5 minutes straight

Reactions: Blondie70
Nearly a month later and it's even better now. My nighttime trips to the bathroom have cut way down from before the procedure. Still getting up just once vs. up to a half-dozen trips before. "Urgency" is pretty much gone where before it was often 'gotta go gotta go!' The stream strength is way up too, the reduced restriction really helped there.

When you guys start noticing BPH, not if but when, and it gets so it's decreasing your quality of life, definitely look into a Urolift procedure. It's about the only one that really helps with BPH symptoms without several permanent side effects like more invasive procedures that use lasers have. No sexual side effects either, in fact even that's better lol.
Glad all is going well. Thanks for sharing.

Jerry , Thanks for sharing your take on the bullshit we all will face as we get old !
I appreciate your willingness to pass on helpful information that is vetted !

thanks for sharing Jerry, best to you and speedy recovery. I guess It gives me options when things start getting worse.
You're welcome. By the way my overnight stay in the hospital is not common or typical. Most are done in under 30 minutes in a urologist's office from start to finish and only need 2-4 inserts. Just a little numbing gel is needed for the average Urolift.

You're welcome. By the way my overnight stay in the hospital is not common or typical. Most are done in under 30 minutes in a urologist's office from start to finish and only need 2-4 inserts. Just a little numbing gel is needed for the average Urolift.
Thanks again for the insight Jerry, By the way 4 fingers of a nice single malt in addition to the numbing gel
sound about right to me. :p

• Love
I mis-read this " Urolift " I thought it was a new lift from Savvy for your jeep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All kidding aside I hope things go well and your recovery is quick and painless. Best wishes (y)

I go get a scan of the old prostate in July. PSA is high...prostate is enlarged....peeing is restricted some... The Dr is talking urolift. I ain't there yet, but maybe soon....hell...only 77. thot that was fer old guys ??? ha ha ha

I go get a scan of the old prostate in July. PSA is high...prostate is enlarged....peeing is restricted some... The Dr is talking urolift. I ain't there yet, but maybe soon....hell...only 77. thot that was fer old guys ??? ha ha ha
You're right, old guys only right? I cannot believe I'm frigging turning 75 this summer. Do the Urolift, get it over with.

Hey Ramona....what is that OTC pill ?
sold on Amazon...got this from some one on jeepwranglerforum

IMG_1404.jpeg