For us old guys with BPH (trouble peeing)

I used that that same kind of product for years and it did nothing to slow or stop the progression of my BPH. There is something "new" every month that promises to do that, same old same old. If it had worked I wouldn't have needed the Urolift and my Prostate wouldn't have grown as large as it did.

Oddly enough, I had the Urolift procedure in January as well, done in Dubai (GPTA great penises think alike). A proud owner of a new lift kit. I had the very same issue, and the results were nothing short of amazing. It was a game changer. There is another procedure (can't recall the name) where they inject steam into the prostate and kill off small areas to shrink the prostate. That method sounded more like something a hooker with whip (and rubber ball clad gimp mask) would use. All those late night trips to the toilet are gone, and I can pee like a fire hose again. It was uncomfortable for about 5 days, but that was it.

Yeah that steam method is similar to the Rezum laser treatment where they scoop out part of the prostate to open up the section where urine passes through. Definitely masochistic sounding to me too lol.

Reactions: Blondie70
Glad to hear it went well. Just finished proton beam therapy for my prostate cancer and the side effects during those two months were the same (sudden sense of urgency, not emptying all the way, etc) So I can relate to how disruptive that is. I was diagnosed at age 51 and was very active, strong and healthy. Anybody getting close to 50 should ask their doc for a PSA test. It’s a simple blood test that may save your life, or at the least, your quality of life.

Glad to hear it went well. Just finished proton beam therapy for my prostate cancer and the side effects during those two months were the same (sudden sense of urgency, not emptying all the way, etc) So I can relate to how disruptive that is. I was diagnosed at age 51 and was very active, strong and healthy. Anybody getting close to 50 should ask their doc for a PSA test. It’s a simple blood test that may save your life, or at the least, your quality of life.

Good advice...also on the opposite ends of things a colonoscopy is a good choice as well. I had a friend with colon cancer and that is a terrible disease to have. All this to say take care of your bodies even the uncomfortable parts.