Ford Dana 44 high pinion narrowed—Who was looking for one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/671148010238275/

76 thick tube ford high pinion dana 44 narrowed for jeep yj. Picture was taken before being narrowed. Housing was cut down to 1980 wagoneer width to use off the shelf axle shafts. Inner c's were welded inside and out, will probably need some grinding on outer welds to keep shafts from rubbing. Need to go low pinion for clearance due to engine swap. Has 3.50 gears open diff that can go with if you want. No other parts are included. Sell for 400 or trade for a 1980+ driver side drop wagoneer dana 44 that's complete. let me know, thanks.

That there is a beautiful sight, all nice and shiny just waiting for a set of brackets and gears. To bad I have worlds most 💰 💰 30, I would consider it.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
IMO it's a little overpriced but what do I know? Now I got lucky and bought mine for $75 stripped but not narrowed but it was in PA so I had to have it shipped which was another $75.

I'd offer the guy $250 for it or even $200 to start and not go above $275. Waggy axles are easy to find.
If you were to get it I have a set with some upgraded u-joints that are Alloy USA and Longfield joints.

But I get it. Wonder what you could get for your built Dana 30?

Reactions: motomick76
If I could move over my hub kit and brakes I would. There is probably 3500 in that thing. I gotta get Sarah's booty straightened out.

• Wow
Reactions: Wildman
Good luck.

I've known him for 20 years and he is very knowledgeable and is very helpful when he wants to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: motomick76
Status
Not open for further replies.