• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Former Lurker, Newly Joined Member

Red Dog

88M(30)
Supporting Member
Jan 12, 2019
Iowa, Trenton's Tiki Hut
Just wanted to say "hey" to everyone.

Purchased a '97 TJ Sport back in 2007. Haven't one any major changes to her but over the years while searching online for solutions to issues or researching into potential parts purchases I've been directed to these forums and learned a LOT. Finally pulled the trigger and joined today. "Thank you" to everyone who's posted on here as chances are you helped me learn a thing or two at some point.

Looking forward to being able to add my own experiences and hopefully help out any TJ owners in the future.

Reactions: Chris

lowranger

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 6, 2017
Kelseyville, CA, United States
Welcome aboard. As you have probably already read in here somewhere, we like pictures. And you probably know the saying here...."Pictures or it didn't happen". We need to see a picture of your Jeep :)