Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Here is what the current forum decals look like:

IMG_8478.JPG

Dimensions
10" wide by 2.5" tall.

Decal Prices
All prices include postage.
  • $5.30 each (shipping within the United States)
  • $7.30 each (shipping internationally)
Incase you're wondering what the odd .30 cents is for, it's because apparently PayPal charges .30 cents per transaction, plus 2.9% of the total. Greedy bastards, that's almost the cost of the stamp!

Payment via PayPal
To pay for a decal via PayPal, please use the link below:
CLICK HERE TO PAY VIA PAYPAL

NOTE: Please make sure that your shipping address on file with PayPal is correct! That makes my life so much easier to just be able to ship it to the address listed with the PayPal transaction.

Payment via Cash or Check
To pay via cash or check, please mail the check to:

Chris Jumonville
1949 Woodhaven St NW
Salem, OR 97304

NOTE: Please include a piece of paper with your shipping address if paying via cash or check.

Steve Wasteney

Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2015
Southampton UK
Decals have been ordered. I'm not sure what the ETA is, but I suspect after the holiday the printer will get ahold of me and let me know. I expect a few weeks.

View attachment 8694

They'll be 10" wide by 2.8" tall.

Unfortunately it's rather expensive to print decals with so much color, so I'm going to have to charge people $3.50 per decal in order to cover the cost of the decal plus an envelope, stamp and taxes (yes, I do unfortunately have to pay taxes on these since it is considered a sale).

I don't want to post them up for order just yet though, because I want to wait until I physically have them in my possession before I do.

I would however like you to chime in if you think you'll be wanting one!
I would like one but you may want to look at postage to the UK if that is possible.

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Jul 16, 2016
Missoula, MT, USA
I'm in.
What colors will you have available you think?
I'm hoping for Tan, but if not then Black would be my 2nd.

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to ElectricWizard for winning the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

December 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad C