OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Okay guys, decals should be here in about 2 weeks.

If you want to order one please use the link in the original post, or the link below:

CLICK HERE TO BUY A DECAL

Note: Please make sure that your shipping address on file with PayPal is correct! That makes my life so much easier to just be able to ship it to the address listed with the PayPal transaction.

Wade

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Dec 9, 2015
Yazoo City, MS
I went ahead and ordered the Premium with Sticker package. The costs of running such a place are not insignificant. And $25 is next to nothing over the course of a year, working out to about six or seven cents a day. I already donated but I did it again because I want to see this place grow and remain stable. (And I wanted a cool sticker, too!)

I am excited to watch this place develop. I have been on the ground floor of several web communities and I have been in several when they died. This one seems to be on a solid base and off to an excellent start.

I hope you all will contribute. It is really not much at all. And hey, for $30 you get that sort of "pride of ownership" of being amongst the first wave of users here AND you get one of the original site stickers, which could be a really cool "old guy" thing to have one day. HA! So y'all DONATE! I do not want this place to be an excuse for advertising like WF and JF have become. This place is nice and clean, and our donations will hopefully keep it that way.

Thanks for taking so much time out of your life to set this place up, Chris. I hope you receive enough donations on a regular basis to keep this place going while not having to spend any of your money on it. I hope you make a profit, because you should be paid for all the time you spend managing this site. I wish you continued good luck with this.

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Thanks @Wade, I appreciate it very much! Be sure to respond to my Private Message about your shipping address for the sticker (when it comes in).

I appreciate your kind words. It's been fun to watch this place grow. It was October of 2015 that I launched it, and so in just over a year it's already grown substantially. It will grow more in time too. I always tell people (and I firmly believe this to be true), that at some point the TJ will become sort of like those old classic Toyota Land Cruisers (the really old ones).

They'll be looked back upon by people in the future who regard them as some of the last real, analog (for lack of a better word) off-road vehicles. You know, a vehicle without all the fancy electronics, sensors and driving aids of all these modern vehicles.