Forum Decals!

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Jul 16, 2016
Missoula, MT, USA
Were there other payment options? My PayPal password is outdated and they are asking me to verify it, but when it wants to send me a text or phone call with a code to enter, it only allows a previous phone number that I no longer have. It does not give you the option to add a new number or new email to enter...this is a complete contraindication if your info is outdated. There is no way to sign in to PayPal if you don't remember your password, and you can't reregister because it says your email has already been registered once. Even after you answer the security questions, it still wants to verify you further with a phone number, that is not your anymore. WTF!

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Were there other payment options? My PayPal password is outdated and they are asking me to verify it, but when it wants to send me a text or phone call with a code to enter, it only allows a previous phone number that I no longer have. It does not give you the option to add a new number or new email to enter...this is a complete contraindication if your info is outdated. There is no way to sign in to PayPal if you don't remember your password, and you can't reregister because it says your email has already been registered once. Even after you answer the security questions, it still wants to verify you further with a phone number, that is not your anymore. WTF!
No kidding?

There's two other options.

1) You can send me a check
2) If you PM me your email address I can send you an invoice via Square, and you can pay it with any major credit card.

glwood

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
You mean put a decal on this Jeep?

View attachment 9279
Cool TJ. There's something about BFG AT tires on alloy rims that just looks right. I've had that combo on several previous Jeeps, and it always looks great. Been eyeing a set of KO2s, but not excited about the Load Range E thing...same with Duratracs.

Last edited:

Kiwi TJ

If people ar talking behind ur back,then just fart
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
May 3, 2016
Auckland New Zealand
ummm Hello Salem....we have a problem,over!!!
When I click on the link it come up in Chinese my mandarin is pretty rusty haha...any ideas?