Forum Newbie...

Chinodiver

Supporting Member
Wrangler veteran. Hello everyone! I thought it was time to become a member instead of lurking in the shadows and enjoying all the great information that you guys share. Case in point I am ordering some T&J / Barnet Dana 44 diff covers for my 05' Rubicon. Well truth be told I think it's a Currie Enterprises product that looks like the T&J / Barnet. Having trouble sourcing a retailer that can get it for me.

Reactions: Rob5589 and Chris
Smart move, clearly you've been lurking, because that's a sound purchase right there.

Currie bought out Barnet (or something like that), if I recall. That's why their "Currie" cover looks identical to the Barnet cover. Good choice though. That's the only cover out there (that I know of) that doesn't have clearance issues. Not to mention it provides you with all the protection you need, in the spot where you need it most.

Ahh, that makes sense. Now is there any reason not to run one front and rear?

The front is almost always going to be taking the impact, since you are driving forward (and not in reverse). However, I can't see any reason why you shouldn't run one in the rear.

Wrangler veteran. Hello everyone! I thought it was time to become a member instead of lurking in the shadows and enjoying all the great information that you guys share. Case in point I am ordering some T&J / Barnet Dana 44 diff covers for my 05' Rubicon. Well truth be told I think it's a Currie Enterprises product that looks like the T&J / Barnet. Having trouble sourcing a retailer that can get it for me.
No pics, no information sharing!!

Not really. Welcome, and let's see that Rubi!

Yo, wuz up? No really, welcome, love vets!

IMG_0250.JPG

Reactions: JMT and Chris
I'll take it off your hands if you want!

Super clean, and nicely equipped with Warn goodness! Ready to get it dirty?
I'm on hold for playing in the rocks and dirt until I get my upgrades completed. MetalCloak Gamechanger 3.5" ARB lift, Front and rear bumper w/tire carrier, Full Overline system 6", and skids front to back plus Fuel Anza D116 17x9 Beadlocks and 33x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Order is placed and deposits made, now just waiting . . .:icon_popcorn: