WTB: FOUND 32RH transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peakbagger

Improved heep
Supporting Member
Looking for a rebuild-able 32rh transmission. I am planning to rebuild whatever I find so a pristine donor is not needed. Prefer not to travel more than 3 hours from Denver. What's out there?

$2-300 just for the shipping or total. If that is the total, I'm in.
Just the shipping but I’ll have to check tomorrow what it will be. It will have to be freight on a pallet so that’s where it gets to be more spendy.

Is the core rebuild-able? How much would you want for each separately or both together? I have a forklift at my receiving dock and several shipping accounts available.

Last edited:
Is the core rebuild-able? How much would you want for each separately or both together? I have a forklift at my receiving dock and several shipping accounts available.
$300 for the used one and $1200 for the rebuilt, I also have a new/rebuilt torque converter and a flex plate, if you want those too then $300 additional.

Shipping quote I just got was insane so if you can make the arrangements I’m happy to put both or just one on a pallet and have them ready for a truck.

I had a bit of a setback. My garage was broken into and several thousand dollars worth of tools took a walk. Insurance is helping but it's been a slow process. Put a lot of projects on the back burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.