WTB: Found: Annoying little door parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedom_in_4low

I'm a rooster illusion
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
it's a good thing the price was right because the bag of parts that came with my half doors was missing a few little nitpicky items that have turned out to be challenging to find on the internet. I'm looking for these mailed to 73025:

all 6 interior door panel screws 6507297AA M4.2x1.41x13 - they're discontinued from Chrysler and like $5 each from Morris :rolleyes:
1654809403330.png

the lock cylinder lever 55075824AB, specific to half doors (it's a different part for full doors), link clip 4658444, and the e-clip 6026125. I need one of the metal lever, but two of the plastic clips and two of the e clip.

1654809626675.png

screw that mounts the interior door handle 6505026AA
1654812548307.png

interior pull handle nut 06504993AA/06504484 and screw 6035747, x4
1654812162734.png

1654812267197.png

Let me know what you want for them, it's worth something to me not to have to drive an 11mpg LJ 50 miles round trip to pilfer through a salvage yard or pay Morris $30 for 6 1/2" long screws. I know I could work with something generic from the hardware store but it bothers me to use non-OEM fasteners in OEM holes.

Last edited:
Check out and see what they’ve got. I’m thinking they are a sponsor on here and might hook you up. https://jeephardware.com/shop/page/6/

I did actually place an order from them for the hinge screws and mirror mounting screws but I wasn't able to find any of the interior stuff on their site.

Still hoping somebody on here that does a bunch of tj work has all this in some old baby food jars. Obviously not expecting anybody to disassemble a good set of doors for me.

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Jim
it's a good thing the price was right because the bag of parts that came with my half doors was missing a few little nitpicky items that have turned out to be challenging to find on the internet. I'm looking for these mailed to 73025:

all 6 interior door panel screws 6507297AA M4.2x1.41x13 - they're discontinued from Chrysler and like $5 each from Morris :rolleyes:
View attachment 336039

the lock cylinder lever 55075824AB, specific to half doors (it's a different part for full doors), link clip 4658444, and the e-clip 6026125. I need one of the metal lever, but two of the plastic clips and two of the e clip.

View attachment 336041

screw that mounts the interior door handle 6505026AA
View attachment 336052

interior pull handle nut 06504993AA/06504484 and screw 6035747, x4
View attachment 336048

View attachment 336049

Let me know what you want for them, it's worth something to me not to have to drive an 11mpg LJ 50 miles round trip to pilfer through a salvage yard or pay Morris $30 for 6 1/2" long screws. I know I could work with something generic from the hardware store but it bothers me to use non-OEM fasteners in OEM holes.

I don't have any, but have some links where I've bought stuff.

M4.2-1.4X13 screws I think these work for the panel trim and the door pulls. Also at Quardatec .

Door handle screw Out of stock though. M5x.8x16, may help to find a suitable replacement.

I needed one of the plastic clips on either a lock cylinder or rod, don't remember which. I got a pack or assorted clips at Advance Auto Parts and it had one in there that worked for me. They also have a decent selection of small trim screws and U-nuts that will work if needed.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low

View attachment 336041
It's been a while since I went through this but if I recall correctly I bought the full door lever (couldn't source the half door part) cut it to length and drilled a hole. It works perfectly. I was able to source the plastic clips but don't recall where. For the e-clips I bought a Crown cylinder set because I also needed the return spring but any hardware store should have something that works. As for the screws and u-nuts, let me see what I have at home because I threw out my door panels and won't need the hardware anymore.

It's been a while since I went through this but if I recall correctly I bought the full door lever (couldn't source the half door part) cut it to length and drilled a hole. It works perfectly. I was able to source the plastic clips but don't recall where. For the e-clips I bought a Crown cylinder set because I also needed the return spring but any hardware store should have something that works. As for the screws and u-nuts, let me see what I have at home because I threw out my door panels and won't need the hardware anymore.

That's not a bad idea given I have one I can use as a pattern. Thanks!

Reactions: L J
It's been a while since I went through this but if I recall correctly I bought the full door lever (couldn't source the half door part) cut it to length and drilled a hole. It works perfectly.

I ended up doing this. Haven't installed yet but I don't see why it wouldn't work.
For the e-clips I bought a Crown cylinder set because I also needed the return spring but any hardware store should have something that works. As for the screws and u-nuts, let me see what I have at home because I threw out my door panels and won't need the hardware anymore.

I grabbed some 7/32" e-clips and those seem to be the right size.

For the screws I ended up scouring my local Ace. Nothing is torx like the factory but I got oval head #8 phillips screws which apparently are equivalent to M4.2 for the panels and the pull straps, and M5 allen for the interior door handles.

The plastic clips I ended up finding on Amazon and ebay.

driver side door cylinder actuator rod clip (purple)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XNN4B1J/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Passenger side door cylinder actuator rod clip (orange)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1321271330...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

interior door handle actuator rod clips (one set of four includes all the clips for the handle end of both handles)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078CQ5HMD/?tag=wranglerorg-20

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Status
Not open for further replies.