Four Wheeler, Hosted by Ian Johnson, Returns to the Small Screen

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
https://www.motortrend.com/news/190...Q1wP1aFNgrF340K3i4_iJHTJex0BOcfaZTF1jXcw9gZNY

Set your DVRs and download the MotorTrend App, because Four Wheeler is coming to the small screen wherever you are! Four Wheeler has partnered with everyone's favorite how-to host on a new video project dubbed Four Wheeler. Hosted by Ian Johnson, the new show will complement other favorites—including Roadkill and Dirt Every Day—and will be airing on the MotorTrend Network, MotorTrend OnDemand, and of course on our own MotorTrend App.

Cool. Always happy to see some more four wheeling content!

The first time I saw Ian Johnson I thought to myself this guy looks like a complete tool! Lol. His hair and look is just nuts. Reminds me of the crappy fake drama guys from Gas Monkey garage and all those reality car build shows.

But he is super cool, super talented and puts on a great show

Too bad Roadkill is behind a paywall now.

Its a pretty inexpensive paywall...I think I just got tagged 45 bucks for a yearly sub. Its worth it to me, just for the roadkill stuff, Dirt Every Day and the Ian Johnson stuff. I watch a few of the others too (like the early Wheeler Dealers with Edd). I need something to distract me from the constant "angry wife kills husband" crap my wife watches.

Cool. Always happy to see some more four wheeling content!

The first time I saw Ian Johnson I thought to myself this guy looks like a complete tool! Lol. His hair and look is just nuts. Reminds me of the crappy fake drama guys from Gas Monkey garage and all those reality car build shows.

But he is super cool, super talented and puts on a great show

Hes fairly humorous also, which is my favorite aspect after being offroad related. If it was some agro serious racer type it wouldn't be good entertainment. DED and Ian are good content.

Its a pretty inexpensive paywall...I think I just got tagged 45 bucks for a yearly sub. Its worth it to me, just for the roadkill stuff, Dirt Every Day and the Ian Johnson stuff. I watch a few of the others too (like the early Wheeler Dealers with Edd). I need something to distract me from the constant "angry wife kills husband" crap my wife watches.

I’ve walked in on my wife a few times while she’s watching “Snapped!” And for some reason she’s sitting there taking notes…

I’ve walked in on my wife a few times while she’s watching “Snapped!” And for some reason she’s sitting there taking notes…

1660781563201.gif

Wonder what happened...

Screenshot_20220825-204132~3.png

Maybe production shut down for covid and he found something better to do.

Dirt Every Day is done. 11 seasons and they are closing the curtain.

Dave and Fred are sticking around, although I guess it would be in some other capacity.

Saw an article on that yesterday. That was a real fun show.
They both have YouTube channels. Decent, but the production value is no where near what they had when with Motortrend. Obviously no big budget.
Freds is ok. Episodes are super short.

I haven’t checked out Dave’s show yet.