SOLD Fox 12” shocks with Reservoirs shipped for $395

Status
Not open for further replies.

toximus

I live in my Jeep
Supporting Member
Price
This is for a pair of FOX-980-02-034

These are exactly what you want for outboarding with a 4" lift. Only a few thousand miles on these. Nothing functionally wrong. Some scratches from being installed and used. If I was planning on doing another build I'd be keeping these (and that's exactly what I said last time, so don't quote me on that... lol).

I don't want to store them. This is cheaper than dealer pricing. $395 for the pair.

Last edited:
Dang wish I knew for sure what I was going to need on mine.

This picture shows the condition they are in. Click on the picture to zoom in. Obviously, two 12" shocks, not a 12" and an 11".

Correct. I'm going a slightly different route on the rears.
Great price. Someone is going to get a great deal. Are we ever going to see a build thread 2.0?

Great price. Someone is going to get a great deal.

I'm trying to share the love on these.

Are we ever going to see a build thread 2.0?

Maybe, but probably not. There isn't a ton that is changing and if you were to look at it today vs when I bought it you probably wouldn't notice any visual difference. I put the nuts back on the door hinge pins, replaced the lift gate struts, vacuumed the interior, washed the exterior, replaced a PCV valve, cleaned the TB, replaced the blower motor resistor, etc. Nothing mind blowing or build thread worthy imho. What I am trying to do is post about the little things that make a difference more so in the general forum. If you guys really want me to compile all of this into a build thread I will but I fear it'll be lame compared to what Chris did.

We are taking the khaki TJ on an offroad adventure at the end of the month. I'll try to remember and take a few pictures for you guys!

Reactions: psrivats and Alex01
Status
Not open for further replies.