SOLD Fox 2.0 Smooth Body Shocks for Jeep JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

afusco1222

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
$100 + Shipping
Up for sale is a pair of rear Fox 2.0 Shocks that have never been installed. They were tuned by BDS and are valved for a Jeep JK. Extended length is 25.95" and there is 10.53" of travel making the compressed length 15.42". The reason I am selling unused shocks is because I was lied to by a Craigslist seller and he told me the shock lengths were different than they are. I am running a 3 inch lift on a TJ and these are too long. All offers are entertained. Thank you in advance.

IMG_2121.jpg

Last edited:
I could but Rancho's have a shock shaft up setup where Fox is a shock shaft down. The top of the shock will not fit through the hole in the subframe. Also I have outboard rear lowers, and am currently running a shock that is sitting at 20.5" long. At that ride length, these shocks only give me 3.5" of uptravel (which is .5" over the stock travel) and 6.5" of downtravel. My rear springs only support 4 inches of downtravel.

Basically I found better shocks to work with my setup

Reactions: IPerkWVU
BDS8266
Fox #:446874

They're actually JK Rear Shocks. It has them listed as shocks for a 2" lift. Collapsed length is 15.42 and extended is 25.95. My tape measure must be off and I have updated the listing. If someone wants to link this over to the JK section that would be very helpful.

Last edited:
If you’re not up for @Electric LJ A ’s offer I’m interested, can you quote shipping to 80130? I’m away until Sunday and can’t measure until either late Sunday or early Monday.

List these on the JK sister forum if you haven't already. Lots of JK owners would be interested that don't want a sky-high lift.

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.