Louisiana Frame mounted side steps for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan77

She’s not leaking oil, she’s sweating power!
Supporting Member
Price
Located in Baton Rouge, LA These steps have been on my jeep for 3 years. I’ve since upgraded to tub mounted rocker guards. They have very minor sunfade and very little scratches and are in great condition. MOUNTING HARD WARE NOT INCLUDED. The u bolts are lost in my frame. I can ship. Thank you.
image.jpg

I wonder if they'll fit/work on my LJ? I have been looking for a set of stock steps but haven't found any.

I wonder if they'll fit/work on my LJ? I have been looking for a set of stock steps but haven't found any.
They should fit your LJ as long as the mounting locations aren’t different on your frame. I’m not too familliar with the lj world, but if I had to guess it should still fit.

What brand are they? I will ask about mounting differences and see of they might fit. I only have LJs — never a TJ — so I also am not certain either. Thanks.

What brand are they? I will ask about mounting differences and see of they might fit. I only have LJs — never a TJ — so I also am not certain either. Thanks.
I’m not sure I got them off of XT. It’s been a couple of years. DM me so we can continue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.