Frame Opinions and Options

You really should spend some time in the rust belt Chris. It will open your eyes to what is "acceptable" lol
I guess you’re right. I am spoiled out west here. I see some of these things and it’s truly shocking.

I guess you’re right. I am spoiled out west here. I see some of these things and it’s truly shocking.
You do not know what tour missing. Snapping bolts off and having flake of rust fall in your face any time you work under your vehicle.
My kids used to play a game where when they saw a VW bug they would hit each other and say slug bug. We took a trip to Wisconsin in the 90s to see my folks and I told them I would give them a dollar for every bug they saw. They thought they would be rich. I did not have to pay either. My 89 YJ is totally rust free.

Reactions: Chris
Your be amazed at what people drive on the road here. Pickup truck bed-sides flopping around because they aren't connected at the bottom any more, giant holes in the rockers, frames that are all brown from rust (really, the whole underside of the cars). Yet, they still manage to stay together and drive down the road.

You can keep vehicles nice here... It's just a lot of work and most people are lazy.

Your be amazed at what people drive on the road here. Pickup truck bed-sides flopping around because they aren't connected at the bottom any more, giant holes in the rockers, frames that are all brown from rust (really, the whole underside of the cars). Yet, they still manage to stay together and drive down the road.

You can keep vehicles nice here... It's just a lot of work and most people are lazy.
ratchet straps, bungee cords and duck tape are all that keep some together.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike_H