Frank Raines OHV Park Trip

KimsJeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
I found a girl Jeep club on FB and went to a 4 wheel drive get together at Frank Raines OHV Park on Sunday Nov.3rd. My friend and I had a blast and we both agreed that this was actually our first time 4 wheel'n. This park makes Prairie City look like a flat dirt road. LOL I loved it there and can't wait to go again. Only bad thing about it is, it's 2 hours away from me. :( I will go again the next time the club gets together there though. It was worth the drive. :D

Here are some pics and I am also going to try to include a few videos.

IMG_3240.jpeg

IMG_3242.jpeg

IMG_3244.jpeg
IMG_3248.jpeg
IMG_3250.jpeg
IMG_3253.jpeg
IMG_3276.jpeg
IMG_3277.jpeg
IMG_3279.jpeg
IMG_3283.jpeg
IMG_3286.jpeg
IMG_3290.jpeg
IMG_3297.jpeg
IMG_3308.jpeg

On a side note, I sure hope the pics aren't extremely big. I just upgraded my Mac and iPhone to the newest software and it screwed everything up. It now saves it's pics and videos under a new type of ending. Instead of jpeg, it saves it as heiv or something like that. Because of that I wasn't able to upload the pics like I normally do. I had to export the ones I wanted to share and save them as JPEG. I think that saved them as bigger pics for some reason? Sometimes these stupid updates do more harm than good. Although they say it's supposed to save the videos and pics to take up less space and be better quality. I don't know, just makes it harder on me to share my pics now. Uhhggg. LOL

Ahhh you are delirious from the bite, there is no known antidote, but some find relief by stimulating the adrenal gland as you have found out. o_O
Very nice!
There are some spooky places over there in the dry hills on the west side. A close run for you would be Strawberry Pass Trail up Highway 50 past Kyburz another is Foresthill to Soda Springs on the backroads it turns to dirt road after French Meadows Reservoir.

Ahhh you are delirious from the bite, there is no known antidote, but some find relief by stimulating the adrenal gland as you have found out. o_O
Very nice!
There are some spooky places over there in the dry hills on the west side. A close run for you would be Strawberry Pass Trail up Highway 50 past Kyburz another is Foresthill to Soda Springs on the backroads it turns to dirt road after French Meadows Reservoir.

Thanks for the tips on the other runs, I am actually wanting to find some around here. But, I was told by the girl I was wheeling with this weekend, that Strawberry pass trail wouldn't be good for a stock height Jeep. She says there are about 3 spots that would make it very difficult for a stocker to go through. I'm stock with 31 inch tires.

Edit to add, I forgot, you know what my Jeep looks like in person. LOL

Reactions: DrDmoney
Thanks for the tips on the other runs, I am actually wanting to find some around here. But, I was told by the girl I was wheeling with this weekend, that Strawberry pass trail wouldn't be good for a stock height Jeep. She says there are about 3 spots that would make it very difficult for a stocker to go through. I'm stock with 31 inch tires.

Edit to add, I forgot, you know what my Jeep looks like in person. LOL
I haven’t been on it for quite a few years so that might be the case. The other one is more forest road but very remote

Reactions: KimsJeep