• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Free ARB compressor with locker purchase

Jamesval035

TJ Enthusiast
Man I wish I was ready to purchase my locker. Won’t happen until this summer. Hopefully they have this deal again in a few months

tworley

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
The CKSA12 is their small compressor that operates lockers only. I think I bought mine for $140, it was an open box discount at a local 4x4 shop. So free is a good deal.

Reactions: IPerkWVU and Alex01

Brian Zemaitis

Supporting Member
The CKSA12 is their small compressor that operates lockers only. I think I bought mine for $140, it was an open box discount at a local 4x4 shop. So free is a good deal.

I've been looking and noticed this as well since I am currently in the market for ARB lockers. It appears that Northridge is offering the (CKMA12) if you get two. Also, they have a coupon code which will take some bucks off (4WHLNDLN)