Free, cheap, & low cost mods for your Jeep Wrangler TJ

Wait. What? You can do that? I have always thought they were backwards.

Yeah I always felt they were backwards too until I learned from a thread on here how you can just swap them. It requires bending the rod that's inside the door but its super easy to do and you can tell how to bend it by just looking at it. Very simple and well worth it.

"Free, cheap, & low cost mods" - whatever!! I just spent another $50 at Amazon because of this thread. :p
You mean "low cost" adds up??!! Welcome to the addiction.

Last edited:
Reactions: reddvltj
gas tank moD!!! cut the smaller hose inside the tank, and voila, 4 more gallons, saw it on youtube, did it on mine, got 4 more gallons!!
1601401905330.jpeg

gas tank moD!!! cut the smaller hose inside the tank, and voila, 4 more gallons, saw it on youtube, did it on mine, got 4 more gallons!!
i'm interested, can you link the video? I wonder why they didn't do this in the factory, gas spill out when you get on steep angles or something?

i'm interested, can you link the video? I wonder why they didn't do this in the factory, gas spill out when you get on steep angles or something?

i dont want to start any argument on who's right and wrong, but bigwheels88's link looked like they cut off the valve, if im not mistaken, thats roll over valve, i wouldnt cut that. i simply cut the smaller diameter hose and got me 4 extra. but its your call ^__^ i left that bigger diameter hose alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSTJ
Looking for the best (cheap) bed liner type paint to go over my Warn front bumper and tube light mount attachment. Thoughts/suggestions? Was just gonna go with the rustoleum but figured I’d post here first to see if you all had better results elsewhere.