Free Dana 30 4.88 gears (no longer) needed for a worthy lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks everyone. There's a fresh rumor a local 4x4 store our club often supports may be hooking her up with gears but it's not confirmed yet. I'll let you guys know asap.

So cool to know there are still a lot of good people like you all offering to help. Thank you!

Guys you are awesome, I have a message in to see if she is going to be helped by the above mentioned 4x4 shop. There's a rumor they might help her, in some way at least. I'll let you all know as soon as I find out anything for sure.

Thank you!!

I can kick in some too so keep us posted. Sounds like a cool rig I'd love to see it more after it's up and running again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LeePTI and StG58
Jerry. Sounds like we'd all enjoy seeing more photos and being kept upupdated on her adventures.
[emoji6]

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas

Good news everyone, a 4x4 store came through for her on brand-new gears so she's good to go now. They're expected to arrive early this week and there's a club member set up to install them.

Thank you everyone, your generosity and offers were just amazing. What a great bunch of people we have here, truly. She is a generous lady who lives to help others so it was a nice thing to see the many offers of help that were made.

Thanks again guys, your offers and selfless generosity will not be forgotten! :)

Jerry

I am super intrigued to see her set up! If you go out wheeling with her again snap some shots. Would be very cool to see how someone in a wheelchair can still wheel. I've never heard of such a thing. I feel like that may be my solution when I'm 90 and immobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LeePTI
Glad to possibly help. Enough people together can get something like this taken care of pretty easily without any big sacrifice by anyone helping out...

Reactions: Bird
I took the weekend off and just came across this thread. If your still looking for donations, I would like to pony up and help her out as well.

Reactions: LeePTI
Status
Not open for further replies.