Free Extreme Terrain Parts Magazine

I'm not saying Quadratec is the best bc I check all the competitors before I buy something to include, Amazon, eBay and Craigslist. And even autozone. But I've gotten crappy parts from Autozone before. I did have a good transaction with quadratec and they shipped fast. I just hate ordering stuff in general because I can't put my hands on it first. Lol

To me it all depends on how fast i need it and how easy is it to change.

I bought my gear box ( darango box ) from o'riley. Its a 30 minute job. Lifetime warranty and i can get the part on demand. So i dont care if it fails every year or every 6 months.
I got o'riley to price match for my rancho 5000x shocks with lifetime warranty. I never need to worry about buying shocks again. Also i can get them immediately.

Now ball joints are a ROYAL PAIN to change so i will buy spicer. And will shop for the best price. Same goes for anything that needs to last u joints, gears, barings, ect...

If shipping is free i don't care how long it takes or who sells it. As long as quality is there and that company will stand by thier product they sell.

But on a quick repair part i like local with lifetime warranty. As long as im not going to be stranded in the middle of the desert.