Free flowing exhaust MPGs

UPJOHN

TJ Enthusiast
I get 15 miles per gallon.
My catalytic converter was removed by P.O. He also installed a glasspack straight through muffler.
Other than my check engine light staying on, it's not that loud and seems to run OK.

I get 15 miles per gallon.
My catalytic converter was removed by P.O. He also installed a glasspack straight through muffler.
Other than my check engine light staying on, it's not that loud and seems to run OK.

I assume you live somewhere that you don't have to pass smog or emissions?

No but I would say it's coming since they fixed global climate the other day

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Probably right about that. They keep adding emission testing to all the rural places in Oregon that it didn't used to be.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

I own a JK 2013, and My Recommdation is:
Keep all of your OEM parts!
If, regardless of "any" government required regulations, I would try to "Save" any and all of the original OEM parts in he event you plan to Sell your rig one day. I am a semi-retired FAA Licensed Airframe & Poweplant A&AP Mechanic and you never know if one day you a prospective buyer wants to Restore your rig to OEM standards. I also recommend keeping all of the Preventative Maintenance Records such as: required Oil and Fluids Inspections and a Services on all required parts; especially if you happen to submerge your rig in Deep Water.

Stay Safe!

Reactions: Chris