Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyAutoholicGuy

Diesel Wrangler Guy
Supporting Member
Price
Free
Hey TJers

I’m in the process of cleaning out my shop and I have a bunch of Jeep parts that I don’t think I can sell but I don’t want to throw away either as I think someone might need them. So I don’t have a complete list of parts, it’s me finding them as I go.

So I’m going to post them here, if your interested in the part, send me a private message with the part and your zip code, I’ll get you a shipping quote and if the shipping sounds good to you, we’ll figure out PayPal and I’ll ship you the part.

This is be first come first serve, if the first person doesn’t like the shipping cost, I’ll go to the second person in line. Also if you get one thing free let someone else get something next. However if said item has not had an claims in a week I’ll open it up to anyone regardless if you already got a free item.

I have a crazy work schedule so getting quotes might be a day or two but once I have payment I’ll ship next day the post office is open, meaning if you pay me Saturday I’ll ship Monday.

I’ll try to continually update the first post with the item and I’m probably going to do one at a time as well.

First up is factory tail light housing with the factory turn signal module. These should fit a 2001-2006 TJ Wrangler, they came off of my LJ Rubicon.

More parts coming later this week.

Thanks
Grant

Last edited:
Reactions: Malteser
Can I get in line for the tail lights please? I bought Quadratec knockoffs but they have issues so I’m looking for original ones. Thank you.

Can I get in line for the tail lights please? I bought Quadratec knockoffs but they have issues so I’m looking for original ones. Thank you.
Did you get the Quadratec LED's? I just got some and really like them. They have to be installed on the Jeep in order to get a ground connection to work. Some people just hook the wiring harnesses up then test and the test fails.

Paid for and shipped. The tail lights are gone.

Did you get the Quadratec LED's? I just got some and really like them. They have to be installed on the Jeep in order to get a ground connection to work. Some people just hook the wiring harnesses up then test and the test fails.

Yes I did and I wish I had gotten the headlights as well as the taillights. They are such much brighter than my OEM tail lights, I can finally see when I'm backing up around my property!

Do you have any front side marker lights? 37174

I seem to break one every time I go wheelin.

Yes I do but unfortunately I break those fairly frequently as well so I will be keeping those.

Thanks
Grant

Reactions: Brianj5600
Not LEDs, just regular ones from Qtec. I used to run trailer LEDs starting back around 2006 but I recently went back to incandescent tails for the vintage look on my current quest to “return to stock”.

The issue with the Qtec taillights is there is a little gap inside the assembly and the light from the tail/brake bulb bleeds heavily into the reverse light portion and shines through.

I appreciate you taking the initiative to try and help me though!

Hey TJers

I’m in the process of cleaning out my shop and I have a bunch of Jeep parts that I don’t think I can sell but I don’t want to throw away either as I think someone might need them. So I don’t have a complete list of parts, it’s me finding them as I go.

So I’m going to post them here, if your interested in the part, send me a private message with the part and your zip code, I’ll get you a shipping quote and if the shipping sounds good to you, we’ll figure out PayPal and I’ll ship you the part.

This is be first come first serve, if the first person doesn’t like the shipping cost, I’ll go to the second person in line. Also if you get one thing free let someone else get something next. However if said item has not had an claims in a week I’ll open it up to anyone regardless if you already got a free item.

I have a crazy work schedule so getting quotes might be a day or two but once I have payment I’ll ship next day the post office is open, meaning if you pay me Saturday I’ll ship Monday.

I’ll try to continually update the first post with the item and I’m probably going to do one at a time as well.

First up is factory tail light housing with the factory turn signal module. These should fit a 2001-2006 TJ Wrangler, they came off of my LJ Rubicon.

More parts coming later this week.

Thanks
Grant
hey, do you have roll bar pads?

Status
Not open for further replies.